snowflakes


Seattle has snow!  I got to spend a lovely snow day yesterday with my Ben...we made snowmen and played in the snow.  It was very nice.  It has gotten a bit icy though, which makes it difficult to drive. A lot of power outages, trees falling as well, stay safe people.  On the bright side, it's been actually kind of nice to see people walking a lot rather than driving.  I'd much rather walk than drive.

 _ _ _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _  _ _ _ _
ooo
o

 ooo
o
o




 _ _ _  _ _ _ _   _ _ _  _ _ _ _ 





I'm so lucky to be working with such lovely kids in the studio.  This little lady here in particular is my favorite.  Her name is Zoe.  And she is a doll.  I styled the brand, Right Bank Babies on her about a week ago, it is live up on Zulily today...great product and the quality is outstanding.


1 gives love:

wdn th said...

lovely pictures!
thank u for sharing!!
follow4follow? ^^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
top