hello february

-

------

-
where has the time gone?  

it's already February!



I had today off- it felt so nice being able to do normal things around the house.

made some thangs to go around the house, did some laundry, vacummed, dusted my shelves...
.

all while listening to the smith's

it was great.


I made a garland.


And then I hung it above my bed.


folded ben's shirts.  stacked them all pretty- like.

.


.


...____________________________...________________________________...


JESSA from G I  R L S

It's hard to have a favorite.  But I do like Jessa.  And a bit of Shoshanna.

Who's your fave?  
.


.


.
Eric Trine & Will Bryant.  Collab.
.

.
.

"Sharing ideas and jumping into each other’s processes is what it’s all about." : Will Bryant

Agreed.

..

..
..

I have a love for lawn chairs.

Speaking of-  I'm selling our two Cesca Chairs, if you are interested, please let me know!  

Pictured below:




.
....
I'm still working on Hella Haus' website.  It's a bit hard- I'm not so very good at these things- I think I rather just have some techy-savy friend set me up with something nice and clean, anyone want to volunteer??
.
............
.......
....
.
We need to do some powder coating on our first strong piece and we are very excited about sharing it.  


.....
And we went out to Tiger Mountain to take our profile shots...it was FREEZING out.  

Doesn't look like it here, but it was.  trust..



...____________________________...________________________________...



oh, Happy President's Day.

JFK, you are still by far the better looking presidents of history.

Just sayin'

"Things do not happen.  Things are made to happen."



0 gives love:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
top