bluebird & ruby

...two of my favorites!


the history behind the garment is what bluebird is about:


i think this girl really enjoys the shoulder lean,


....they even have a superb blog, go checks: bluebird



.

.
.


AND, did i mention RUBY?

Yeah.


Ruby Republic.


I first heard about them when I visited frisco years back when I was just first dating B., I then fell in love....

...well i fell in love with B. and Ruby!

haha.Ruby suddenly became my favorite because they are backed up by the skateboard family, Girl & Chocolate...B. introduced to this line in fact because he used to skateboard.


"....such advanced urban flavor"


is right.
.
.
especially back then.

.
.





2 gives love:

drollgirl said...

that last pic rocks!!!

jo said...

doesn't it?!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
top