some AT love

I do.

Do you?


+
How delicious is this hammock?

+
I love the feeling of stepping into one room and creating a whole different feeling than you would experience in another room within the same living space. The dark walls and wooden floors is a room that lets me feel cozy, comfortable, and warm. May be on a cold day with some tea with a book to read and relax, or may be even a long game of dominoes with my ♡B. Stepping into the other room with the medium, orchid-purple wall tones fills me with inspiration and independence. Free to act with a sense of creating, or building in with a bright, but creamy purple glow.

+

Recently, I've been obsessed with chalk paint.

+
I'm really digging the wall paper, the rug beneath the bed, the heavy bed frame, but what made me really like this photo is the curtain design. I think I will make my next curtain project something close to this.
+

One of my closest dreams is to have a printing-press room someday...

+

All visuals from Apartment Therapy

0 gives love:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
top